Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE units in India would receive the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update. According to screenshots shared by users on Twitter, the latest update comes with firmware version V22.214.171.124.RKOINXM and weighs 479MB.
Below is the full changelog of Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update:
- Fast performance. More life between charges.
- Targeted Algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience across all models.
- Atomized Memory: Ultra-thin memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid Storage: Sensitive new storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive over time.
- Smart Balance: Core system enhancements allow your device to make the most of flagship hardware specs.
To check for the update manually, go to Settings> About phone> System update.
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE: Specifications
The Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE has a 6.55 inch FHD + OLED display with 90Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. For biometric authentication you get a fingerprint sensor mounted on the side.
Under the hood, the handset features Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 778G octa-core chipset, paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE is backed by a 4,250mAh battery with 33W fast charging support
In terms of optics, the phone has a triple rear camera module that houses a 64-megapixel main sensor, followed by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens with a 119-degree field of view and a 5-megapixel macro telephoto lens. Up front there’s a 20-megapixel camera for selfies and video chat.
Connectivity options on board the handset include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS / A-GPS / NavIC, NFC, IR blaster and a USB Type-C port.